Pages

Tuesday 2 June 2015

100WC #35

Prompt : ...but it made my tongue tingle...


Today is the last day of summer holidays so I'm going to make the most of it. I’m going out with my best friend for ice cream and a walk along the beach, it’s a beautiful day. I set out to the ice cream shop with my friend, we talk all the way there. When we get there I get the new flavour; Sour Lemon. As we make our way toward the sandy beach I take a lick of my ice cream, but then it made my tongue tingle and feel furry. I cringed and accidentally dropped the ice cream.

3 comments:

  1. that sounds really cool i would wont to do that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sophie
    What is your best friends name?
    One day I bought an ice-cream and that happened to me.
    I like how you made the story interesting and more attractive.

    Dallas Ngaheu
    Whakamaru School

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dallas,
      I just made this story up, so the name can be anything you want I guess. Thanks for the comment :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.